VH-EAF. Douglas C-47B-30-DK. c/n 16358-33106.
Construction completed at the Douglas Oklahoma City plant - April 1945
Built as a Douglas C-47B-30-DK
Allocated U.S. serial number 44-76774
Delivered to the U.S.A.A.F. - April 20, 1945
Transferred to Royal Australian Air Force under the lend / lease agreement
Delivered to R.A.A.F. at Brisbane - May 2, 1945
Allocated the R.A.A.F. serial number A65-94 with radio call-sign 'VHRFK'
Issued to No 38 Squadron, 90 Transport Wing
Issued to No 36 Squadron, 86 Transport Wing based at Richmond, N.S.W.
Issued to No 34 Squadron and used as a VIP Transport aircraft
During the Royal Tour of 1954 it was deployed as a support aircraft
Transferred to Aircraft Research & Development Unit (ARDU), Edinburgh, South Australia - 1982
Withdrawn from use and stored at Edinburgh - 1997
Struck-off-charge and sold by Commonwealth Disposals Board - 2000
Aircraft had flown 14,600 hours
Sold to Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) - June 2000
Entered onto the Australian Aircraft Register as VH-EAE - June 14, 2000
Registered to Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Inc
Ferried Adelaide-Bankstown Airport - July 2000
Restoration work carried out by HARS at Bankstown Airport
Aircraft retains basic RAAF 'ARDU' livery with 'Historical Aircraft Restoration Society' titles
Flew its first HARS mission when it flew Bankstown-Temora - December 12, 2000
Ferried Bankstown-Albion Park Regional Airport - ?
Registered to Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Inc - December 19, 2005
Aircraft based at the HARS Museum, Albion Park Regional Airport, Albion Park, N.S.W.
Current with HARS - 2011